Manga Pictures

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shame....Guilt....Incapable


I am not smart.

Nor am I intelligent.

Get a degree with a high grade.

You will probably get a job somewhere.

Get married.

Have children.

Grow old, then die.

Alternately.

Don't do anything.

Renounce everything.

Grow old, then die happy?

Alternately.

Live like an addict.

And you are dead anyways.

Addiction is not bad. Its what you are addicted to thats bad. Or addiction, either good or bad is in itself bad. So life has no meaning now does it?

What ever the case, I suck. It sucks to suck. Still I don't feel any shame or guilt, as long as I have my dope.

This should suck, this should be bad, still its not..... why?

Thats why I am where I am and not where I should be nor where I can be nor where I want to be.

No comments: