Manga Pictures

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Root?


Persisting problem is of inconsistency.

Inconsistency of thought, inconsistency of decision, inconsistency of action.

However the main inconsistency is in the process which decides what to do.

Qn : How to solve the dual standard ?

Ans: I remember the times in my life when I was ill. I remember those times because those times were the times I had clarity of thought. The vision to be, the vision of what I am. The realization of the frailness of nature. The realization of the needless hubris.

Also, I remember the times in my life when I had faith.I remember those times because those times were the times I felt sanctity. The thought that you "fit in the world". The realization that there is someone above. The realization that things will be ok.

I think that if I remember these two things more often, this will solve the inconsistency. Solve the dissonance within.

Why?

Don't know.

Time will tell.............................Or not, this too time will tell

No comments: