Manga Pictures

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am I will because I want and I believe.



Individualism.

Learn to believe in your opinions.

It might hurt someone, but you cant please everyone all the time.

Have faith, suffer and you will find the answer, if not It will build character.

Try not to measure yourself with the opinions of other, It is important but a balance needs to be drawn too.

Same can be said about not trying to please everyone all the time, individuality is important but in a society non-conformists will be alone, if you are fine with it, then so be it.

Most people respect your position not you, we earn real respect by our character formed out of our individuality.

Have courage in your decisions, try and get things done individually, only when you get absolutely stuck then ask for help.

Don't be afraid of criticism, It is there to motivate you to do even better.

Don't be afraid of failure, it's a stepping stone to success that awaits you.

I don't think i can unlearn the stuff i did for these many years, but I'll try my best.

No comments: